I've been having so much fun cutting apart a pallet and making signs! The beach one is for my kids beach themed bathroom, and the flag for my front door. I used things I had on hand, so they were both FREE to me!
I've been extremely busy crafting and fixing up my house, I just haven't had the desire to blog (I may have just lost half my followers with that statement). I've decided I'd rather spend time with my family. Blogging takes up way too much precious time for me. I may throw a few things on here from time to time. I sure appreciate those that faithfully blog because they certainly are inspiring to me and I love seeing all that they come up with!!! Thank goodness for google reader to support my speed method of blog reading :O).
Here are a few more shots of the signs...
1. Newly painted front room wall and kids bathroom.
2. New curtains and curtain rod for the front room and kids bathroom.
3. My love for Kilz spray paint primer...made over towel holders for kids bathroom.
4. Newly painted bathroom cabinet and cute shelf paper for drawers and interior of cabinet.
5. Refinished surfboard for kids bathroom.
6. Sign #2 for kids bathroom.
7. Kids at the beach pictures displayed in bathroom.
8. Entire kids' bathroom reveal.
9. 25 yards of concrete for our driveway and upper and lower patio in backyard with radius stairs :O).
10. Reupholstered patio furniture.
11. Rosette pillow to match curtains in front room.
12. Refashioned curtains for kitchen patio door.
13. Decorative stepping stone for flower garden.
14. Large rrefinished picture frame for front room.
That's all I can remember at the moment of things I've been working on.