Monday, April 4, 2011

Zebra Print & Yellow Twirly Tulle Skirt

After finishing the Spring Outfit for the 3 year old my 10 year old was so excited for me to make one for her.  We wanted it to coordinate, but not completely match.  We've decided these will be their Easter dresses!...
So, now I just need to make her a matching headband and shirt to go with her skirt like I did for the 3 year old...
I know I promised a tutorial, but honestly, I'm still faking my way through it and wouldn't know where to begin to explain it.  I'd say your still better off just purchasing the pattern from the below post...keeping in mind I shortened it both in width and height, as well as added belt loops and ribbon :O). 

Click HERE for a full list of parties I link to!

6 comments:

Tatiana said...

Oh my gosh! You are creative! I can't wait to have a baby girl and you can teach me or i'll hire you!!
Super cute!

Unknown said...

Seriously...can I pay you to make me some? You are AMAZING!

Aly said...

Robyn, you are too sweet....maybe when I actually get good at making them, and it doesn't take me most of the day :O).

Thanks for the sweet comment!

jsimper said...

Lol. Be careful, Aly. You may inadvertently start a new business!!!!! Very cute skirts. Can't wait to see them.

Jill said...

Just beautiful!
Great material and cute embellishments.
I would love if you came over and linked this project to my weekly Round Tuit party at:
http://jembellish.blogspot.com/
Have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

ok. these are just WAY too adorable. they are making me want to have a cute little baby just to dress her in this.

probably should wait for college to end, get married, etc for that tho...

haha but seriously, so cute!!

I'd love for you to link this up to my new link party, Your Whims Wednesday! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-1.html