Friday, April 1, 2011

Skirt Pattern

If you are interested in making the "Twirly Tulle Skirt" HERE is a site that you are able to purchase the pattern from (It's techinically "Butterfly Kisses' Snowflake Skirt #105).  There are other sites that you can order it from, and I'm guessing it is available at fabric stores (this is just the first one that pulled up on google).  I would love to do a tutorial, but there are several different sizes and each one is cut a little differently.  For mine I shortened it both in width and length, then added the belt loops and ribbon on top. 



The next time I make a skirt I will take pictures and do my best to do a tutorial...it might be in a couple of weeks though :O).

~Aly

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh Ms. Aly! Thank you for posting the pattern! This helps immensely!!
I am so excited to get started on this outfit! Luvn' your blog! :)