Monday, May 9, 2011

Men's Shorts to Bag


The title of this post should actually read, "Men's Shorts to Indiana Jones Bag", because that is what my son has adopted it as! 

Chuck got a big hole in his favorite shorts...

So, I turned them into a bag.  You can't tell from these pictures, but it is very roomy inside and can hold a ton of stuff...

I added velcro to keep Indiana Jones' toys all safe and sound while he's running around attacking things...

Costco had the same shorts for sale this year, so we bought 3 pairs (in different colors) for Chuck....I told them that they will make great bags next year :O)...

For a complete list of parties we link to click HERE!

2 comments:

Life Without Whiteout said...

So STINKIN' Cute!! Now if only I could snag a pair from the hubby, not likely prolly :) Great job!

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

I love how you recycled the pants into a bag. Great job!! TFS!!

Stopping by from Sugar Bee Crafts Take A Look Tuesday.

I just finished a Burda jacket pattern: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2011/05/quilted-coat-finished.html

I am also working on recycling one of my husband's old military uniforms into a tote bag.