Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gussied Up Garanimals Skort


 I was at Wal-Mart the other day and couldn't resist loading up the cart with every color of the Garanimals skorts and leggings for the 3 year old.  I figured the possibilities were endless with adding a bit of cuteness to them. Plus, the spring colors were so bright and adorable.  Here's my before (sorry for the crappy lighting)...

I followed THIS tutorial to make a Crushed Flower out of a fat quarter my mom picked up for me the other day....

I tacked down the bottom petals with my sewing machine so that it will wash up nice.  Can't wait to work on the others!...
Click HERE for a full list of parties I've linked to!

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

I get those Garanimal skirts for $1.00 ALL the time. Usually at the end of each season Walmart will clearance them out.