Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chuck in the Garden

Once upon a time (last year) the kids and I attempted starting seeds indoors.  The disaster 2 year old of 2010 hit and we decided starting seeds was for the birds...

Our garden still turned out great, we just went with purchasing potted plants to transplant...

This year I told Chuck that - with this back of mine - I was going to pass on having a tremendous garden of something, and was looking more at doing a patch of something....maybe pumpkins, or corn, or giant sunflowers.  I'm really enjoying being upright and I'll pass on the digging, bending over, and other various positions that put me flat down for months at a time.  He came home last Saturday with this tray and announced he was going to prove he could accomplish the starting of seeds...

So remember how I said he brought it home on Saturday?  Well, today is Thursday and just LOOK how they've DONE!!...

He has plans for the garden to be pumpkins and flowers.  I think the sunflowers are winning in this little tray of plants.  Great job hun!...
I just love that guy :O).


For a list of parties I link to click HERE!

No comments: